1) I got an email from my cousin, Elder Stewart!! He's currently in Vitoria, Brazil serving a two year service mission for the LDS church. He's been gone for about... 8 months now? Whoa. 8 months. Anyway, I got an email from him this morning, which always makes my day :)
|Elder Stewarto with the Brazilian mission president and his wife|
|Oh, how I love my Washington rain :)|
|Mom and I at a picnic/hike/moose sight seeing trip we went on before I left|
5) FHE with my fellow teachers - Janese gave a wonderful lesson, and Areil had a great game/treat prepared! We dumped M&M's (which are undeniably better with European chocolate, by the way) into a pie dish, armed everyone with a straw, and played a game involving rolling dice and sucking those M&M's suckers to move them into a cup. Super fun! My lungs haven't felt this worn out since Band Camp :)
|FHE M&M game!! Feel free to admire my prominent jaw line and talented straw flicking talents (kudos to Elise for the pic - she doesn't even know I stole it :)|
|This isn't from today, but it's the set up for our table that our Kindergarten cook friends have for us :)|
*Note - if Carissa and I could ever manage to actually take a picture together, I would stick one in here. But we don't. So I can't. Phooey.*
9) little Ema managed to crack that stuck spot in my back today - sure, it involved her using me as a jungle gym, but that's a minor detail :)
10) I just barely got an email from my sister Eden!! Like Elder Stewart, she's also on an LDS mission right now, but she's serving in Temple Square, Utah. (If you want to keep updated on her, HERE is her blog that I hypothetically keep updated. I'm usually pretty good at it. Unless I'm in Europe. Which is currently a problem.)
11) Listening to Hootie and the Blowfish - that's always a good thing, right?
12) Blogging. Being responsible and blogging is a good thing. Right? Right.
13) Sleep! Sleep is also a good thing - and probably what I should be doing since it's now 11:30pm.