Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not so sunny Sunday

Sure, the day was pretty overcast, drizzling, and completely worthy of giant sweatshirts and long johns.  But it was still great!!  And rest assured, that's exactly what I changed into once we got back from church :)

Wonderful day in the Lithuanian branch - Elise gave a wonderful talk concerning her testimony of the church, and Brother Edward (I can't pronounce his last name, so I just call him Edward :) translated for her.  She did a great job!!

The rest of the day was a slightly embarssing confusion of time zones, pizza, misplaced money, but we figured it out in the end :)

Overall, great day!! (and it was even better once I dug out my long johns :)

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO wonderful to talk with my girl on Mother's Day! YOU are one of my GREATEST treaures!
    Love, Celine Dion, Izma, and Flynn Rider.
    PS- my smoulder SOOO tops my Blue Steele!!!

    ReplyDelete