Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sometimes, I'm just boring.

Want to hear my most exciting news of the day? Norfa sells decent semi-homemade 9-grain loafs of bread for 2 litas. And that said bread with plain yoghurt and peaches on top is simply heavenly.

No, really. That's all I've got today.

I spent the majority of the day in bed, and managed to make it through one teaching lesson before I was so tired and drained that I had to go home.  Feeling a little under the weather, but I'll be back and running again soon enough :)

Other tidbits:
1)  I got a letter from my cousin, Elder Stewart today!
2)  I found some crackers on sale that are semi-similar to Ritz. I miss those things. And I never super liked them to start off with. My body is starting to miss awfully random American foods.
3)  Since I've got nothing funny to provide, feel free to enjoy this YouTube treasure the girls showed me last night:
P.S. Cars can go backwards.

2 comments:

  1. While on my mission, I gained a great appreciation for pizza--which I'd never really cared about one way or another before. Since I've been home, pizza has seriously been one of my favorite foods ever! It really IS strange what you miss, not because you love it, but simply because you just can't have it. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it was peanut butter!!! Go figure - before my mission I wouldn't even eat! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete