Highlights of the day:
1) Going into town with Janese for her voice lessons. I love our little excursions.
2) Wandering around town exploring whilst Janese has her lessons
3) Discovering the greatest little Lithuanian vintage shop whilst exploring, and walking away with a great $9 pinstriped pencil skirt.
4) Playing "Mother May I" with the kids today (minus the "Mother" part. And the "May I". Basically, I let them roll a dice and walk that amount of steps while I regulated how big or large their steps were)
5) Dressing up with the kids. I was a superhero Zebra.